The show is film in the Chicago area and is currently seeking talent to fill several roles. This episode of The Onion will be filmed on Friday, Jan. 16th.
Talent that would like to be considered for the show please read the casting description provided and follow all instructions.
THIS IS A GREAT BIT FOR ALL OF YOU RETIRED EXTRAS WHO ARE ALWAYS SAYING THERE ARE NO ROLES FOR YOU!!
CASTING CALL: THE ONION- CLICKHOLE
HEADLINE: Seeing This Elderly Couple Dance With Each Other Will Absolutely Make Your Day
SHOOT DATE: Friday, 01/16/15
LOCATION: TBD – Chicago
Rate: $25/person (shoot will take two hours at most)
1) MAN: all ethnicities, ages 65 and above, but could be younger as long as they look old enough.
2) WOMAN: all ethnicities, 65 and above, but could be younger as long as they look old enough.
Also, you should be able bodied, as the shoot will involve some dancing and movement (nothing super strenuous, but you should be flexible enough to lift their arms all the way up, etc)
If you are interested and available, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Put the role you are interested in i.e. MAN in the subject line
2) Put your name, phone number, email, age, height, weight in the body of the email
3) State that you are available for the shoot date and able to handle the physical movement, dancing
4) Attach a recent jpeg photo of yourself. No selfies.
You must be registered with 4 Star Casting to be considered. We will contact you if you are selected.